Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Cousins

Mary, Lanise and I got our kiddos together for a photo shoot of all the Corie grandkiddos. We put them in these awesome outfits that our in-laws brought them back from Disney World.
We took a TON of photos and this was the closest we got to having them all look at the camera. Oh well ... they still make a pretty cute bunch :)





My little sister, Kaleigh, just had her second son and we were able to go down for his baby blessing earlier this month. On our way down we made a short pit-stop in Calgary to give the kids a break, and to meet the Kutarna's newest addition. Zach was so excited to see his friend, Natalie!
Our visit to Lethbridge was a quick one, but so worth the drive.
I finally got a picture of the boys with their Great-Grandma & Grandpa Smith - two of my most favourite people!!
... and my most handsome nephews!!
Zach sure had a great time with Brody and I just couldn't get enough of Connor. He sure looks a lot like Kaleigh and has a ton of blonde hair. He's such a good baby and I already can't wait to cuddle him again at Christmas time!
Congrats Kaleigh & Kevin!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment