Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Oops!!

So ... I've learned many things since I've become a mother. This day, I learned a very important lesson ...
When they tell you to take the lid off a bottle before putting in a microwave - they mean it!
I'd actually been very faithful at following that rule, but was in a huge rush that day. I threw it in the microwave and was getting Zach in the bath, when ... BOOM!! It took me a few seconds to figure it out, but when I ran back into the kitchen, I found this ...
and this ...
The explosion had blown the microwave door open and milk was EVERYWHERE!! It even hit the cupboard doors across the kitchen. Impressive!! Needless to say, I always take off the lids the bottles now. Yet another lesson learned (sigh).

1 comment:

  1. Hahahah! I always wondererd why you had to take the lip off before puting it in the microwave...thanks for finding out for me. : )

    ReplyDelete